Testing a Template
To test a template, you will need a Crowdskout account. Follow the below steps to view your email or send a test email to view it in an inbox.
- Head over to https://app.crowdskout.com. If you are not logged in, it should redirect you to the login page.
- Once you're logged in, click on "Actions" in the sidebar.
- Click on the "Email" icon. In the top right, there will be a "New Email" button to click.
- A new modal should pop up. Make sure the "Crowdskout" tab is selected, not the "External Service" tab. Fill out the form (the values don't matter). Click on "Create".
- Fill out the "Setup" step and then click "Templates" on the bottom right corner of the page.
- Once you're on the templates page, click the "Custom" tab. This will give you the option to upload your own custom template.
- Click on "Upload". Provide a Template Name and select your template to upload. It should be a .html file.
- Click on your newly updated template to select it, and click on the "Customize" button in the bottom right.
- This will bring up the email creation view using your template. From here, you can send a test email to yourself or your boss to view the design in an actual inbox.
- To refresh, go through steps 1-5 again, delete the template you just uploaded, and upload a new one.